Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Stay in touch with #RBGSydney

#RBGsydney informing how to connect with them via social media
This is an example of the way the Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney is encouraging people to connect.  I like the tagline "stay in touch.  It is friendly. I also like that they are telling me able this in the botanic gardens, which I look at far more often than their website.  I also like the way they are letting me know I can connect with them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Flickr - all while in the gardens.  I wonder if they have noticed an increase in the use of their hashtag since this promotion started a few weeks ago.  I hope so.

You can see a few more examples of how they are encouraging connecting to the gardens, and to other people who enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment