Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Visiting the Australian Museum

I recently visited the Australian Museum and was really interested to see the new work there.

They are still great at letting you know how to connect on social media

Australian Museum October 2015
Australian Museum October 2015

The new gallery looks amazing - and I was not sure how I would react, but the brilliant light and impressive arrangement was actually really powerful.
Australian Museum October 2015
My photographs in no way do it justice.
The mix of technology was good. There was a big range in the ages of people exploring the space and taking photographs of it. Australian Museum October 2015
They are also telling a really interesting story about the history of museums and collecting in the Long Gallery.
Untitled
I had a fun time at the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment